- Temperature monitoring/control
- Used in conjunction with PT100 2 or 3-wire sensors (to DIN 43760)
- 5 selectable temperature ranges
- Adjustable Set point and Hysteresis
- Relay operation inversion switch and analogue (0 – 10V) output
- SPDT Relay output
- 45mm wide, DIN Rail mount
The product is used in conjunction with an external PT100 temperature sensor (2 or 3-wire) and will monitor/control the temperature according to the set trip point, hysteresis and selected temperature range. A relay inversion switch allows the relay to be set to either energise or de-energise when the temperature exceeds the set trip point.