Blue Pack™ Critical Power Battery
The Natron Blue Pack battery is a 25kW, 48 volt building block for systems up to 812 volts. Standard configurations are 10-string for 480 volt critical power applications and 14-string configuration for 672 volt industrial applications.
It is designed for extremely rapid charge/discharge, providing between 50,000 & 100,000 discharge cycles depending on application. It is incapable of thermal runaway and operates at extremely wide temperature ranges. Having twice the power of lithium-ion, it's a safer alternative that is also responsibly and ethically sourced.
Specs at a glance
- Applications from 48v to 812v
- Designed for backup power, EV fast charging, decarbonization and peak shaving
- Full recharge capability in 15 minutes or less, ready immediately
SCALABLE POWER PLATFORM FROM KW TO MULTI MW
Sodium ion batteries offer a wide temperature operating range and is twice the power of lithium. It has a round-trip efficiency CE >98%.
Sodium-ion Inherently Safe and Fault Tolerant
Sodium-ion and Prussian Blue Chemistry
- Nonflammable during and after nail penetration or flame test.
- No damage or loss in performance from short circuit or overcharge to 35% overvoltage.
- No rare-earth materials or caustic metals.
No BMS necessary! Prussian Blue chemistry is so safe that thermal runaway is not possible. Our onboard circuitry provides only for charging, cell balancing and communications.